Group Head of Sales
Salary Expectations: Basic 50-60k + OTE + package
We are currently looking for a strong driven individual who can take full autonomy of the sales and marketing function across all sectors of the business. Maintain and develop relationships with national accounts, delivering future strategy, changing current culture and perception to achieve customer retention, growth and acquisition.
The role will also involve the responsibility of developing long term partnerships with key accounts.
Reporting to the General Manager/Director:
· Overall responsibility for strategy, direction and growth of the sales division and create strong customer partnerships.
· Implement a highly effective, efficient and dynamic sales processes.
· Accountable for delivering sales plans and KPI’s through National Sales Manager to enable the achievement of the corporate goals.
· Oversee the CRM database and central sales function.
· Ensure compliance with all legislation within the market sectors.
· Manage key relationships with national accounts and strategic partners.
· Part field based and part office based.
The successful candidate will have:
· Strong commercial awareness.
· 3 years’ experience in a Senior Management/Director position, with a proven track record of success and innovation.
· You will be dynamic, self-motivated and results focussed with strong business and organisational skills.
· You will be hands on, positive, energetic charismatic leader, and be a natural communicator with great influencing skills and the ability to motivate others.
· Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Have sales experience in dealing with blue-chip companies at c-suite level.
· Formally recognised sales skills and management training.
· An understanding of marketing communications and channels, and ability to implement.
· Driving licence
· An excellent negotiator.
What is on offer:
· Competitive Salary commensurate with experience, 33 days Holidays, Pension Contribution, Life insurance, Health care, Fully Expensed company car, Phone, laptop, Company credit card.
· Within travelling distance to Head office in Lytham St Annes, on a frequent basis.
· This is a national role with regular travel required.
Apply via covering email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org