Area Sales Manager (Full-Time)
B2B field based sales role covering the South West Region
Salary, Basic (DOE) + Commission + Benefits
Company Car, Phone, Laptop
A vacancy has arisen to become an Area Sales Manager within BESTPLATE (Part of the Zell-Em Group) with the opportunity to sell its broad range of custom-branded products and number plate systems.
The role would ideally suit a candidate currently working in the automotive aftermarket looking for their next opportunity.
Zell-Em Group manufactures and supplies a broad range of custom-branded promotional, clothing and signage products. The Group consists of Bestplate Ltd - the UK’s leading manufacturer of acrylic number plate printing systems, number plates and components. Founded in 1946, Zell-Em is a well-established and expanding group of companies with an enviable portfolio servicing the automotive sector. We are looking to expand our formidable range of products into other market sectors.
The purpose of the role is to develop and retain new and existing customer accounts across the Region - targeting vehicle dealers, automotive suppliers and non-automotive SMEs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing long term account relationships with existing and new customers inside and outside of the motor trade.
- Providing sales and basic technical support/maintenance for computer based printing equipment.
- Selling promotional branded products
- Selling corporate workwear
- Selling number plate printing systems and number plate components.
- Identifying opportunities across the region for sales of current and new products/services for all companies within the Group.
- Providing a first class service to our network of Key and national accounts via regular reliable contact strategies.
- Keeping accurate records of activity and opportunities on the company CRM system.
It is ESSENTIAL that the candidate meets all of the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in business-to-business field sales (preferably within the automotive industry).
- Be a bright, competitive new business hunter with the drive and ambition to meet targets and develop customer base.
- Have a demonstrable record of new business development and account management
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined and possess organisational ability that is necessary to operate from home, to manage an efficient phone/visit schedule and to manage your sales pipeline effectively.
- Demonstrate experience in building and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels including customer facing skills.
- Must be IT literate with a minimum of using MS Office applications (specifically Word, Outlook and Excel).
- Must live within the following postcodes WR, GL, OX or SN.
- Possess a Full Driving Licence (preferably clean)
The region covers TR,PL,EX,TA,BS,BA,DT,BH,SP,SN,GL,CV,OX,RD and SL postcodes (subject to potential alteration) This is a field sales role therefore the candidate must regularly travel throughout the region with overnight stays, which will also include visits to the Head Office in Lytham St Annes.
Training & Support
- Head office Induction, then field-based orientation and customer hand-over of accounts.
- 1-2-1 product training delivered through our in-house product specialists.
- Technical support training via our in-house support team.
- Sales training through field support accompanied visits.
- On-going telephone based customer and technical support available through a dedicated internal helpline.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering email to email@example.com .
If selected, we will contact you directly. If not selected, your application will remain on file until the role has been filled and then all information submitted will be deleted.
Group Head of Sales
Salary Expectations: Basic 50-60k + OTE + package
We are currently looking for a strong driven individual who can take full autonomy of the sales and marketing function across all sectors of the business. Maintain and develop relationships with national accounts, delivering future strategy, changing current culture and perception to achieve customer retention, growth and acquisition.
The role will also involve the responsibility of developing long term partnerships with key accounts.
Reporting to the General Manager/Director:
· Overall responsibility for strategy, direction and growth of the sales division and create strong customer partnerships.
· Implement a highly effective, efficient and dynamic sales processes.
· Accountable for delivering sales plans and KPI’s through National Sales Manager to enable the achievement of the corporate goals.
· Oversee the CRM database and central sales function.
· Ensure compliance with all legislation within the market sectors.
· Manage key relationships with national accounts and strategic partners.
· Part field based and part office based.
The successful candidate will have:
· Strong commercial awareness.
· 3 years’ experience in a Senior Management/Director position, with a proven track record of success and innovation.
· You will be dynamic, self-motivated and results focussed with strong business and organisational skills.
· You will be hands on, positive, energetic charismatic leader, and be a natural communicator with great influencing skills and the ability to motivate others.
· Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Have sales experience in dealing with blue-chip companies at c-suite level.
· Formally recognised sales skills and management training.
· An understanding of marketing communications and channels, and ability to implement.
· Driving licence
· An excellent negotiator.
What is on offer:
· Competitive Salary commensurate with experience, 33 days Holidays, Pension Contribution, Life insurance, Health care, Fully Expensed company car, Phone, laptop, Company credit card.
· Within travelling distance to Head office in Lytham St Annes, on a frequent basis.
· This is a national role with regular travel required.
Apply via covering email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org