We have put together a series of guidelines to help you when you’re creating your artwork. These guidelines are designed to ensure the artwork you supply to us is ready for whichever branding process you require
We are able to supply an artwork template file for all our standard products to enable quick and easy creation and submission of artwork. Templates are available in a variety of file formats.
Artwork File Formats
We accept the following file formats as print-ready artwork:
- Adobe PDF: Please save as a high resolution file in CMYK format. Ensure all fonts are converted to outlines and curves.
- Adobe illustrator & EPS files: Please supply any embedded images and ensure all fonts and outlines are saved as curves.
- CorelDraw: Please ensure that outlines are set to scale with images and all fonts converted to curves.
Please ensure all fonts are outlined or embedded. If you are unable to supply artwork in this format and your font is of a ‘non-standard’ type, we may have to substitute the font for an alternative. In this instance, we will endeavour to meet your design expectations.
All scanned images should be of a professional standard. Scanned images need to be saved at an appropriate resolution of 300dpi for continuous tone reproduction (photos and/ or illustrations). Photos or scans should always be saved as CMYK and saved in TIFF format.
When we quote a print size, it is for that specific image area unless otherwise specified. If you are bleeding outward please include bleed details when requesting a quote.
All colours in your artwork file must be CMYK. If you use spot colours in your design please convert them to CMYK before saving. Duotone images must also be converted to CMYK colour printed. Unless the production method selected offers
PANTONE matching, exact colour matches are not guaranteed.
Sending Your Artwork
You can email artwork files of up to 10MB to:
Alternatively for larger files, we also support the following transfer media:
- USB Memory Stick
- FTP (files supported via disk are preferred)
- Secure File Sharing Service (e.g. YouSendIt or We Transfer)